Everything you need to know about Urgent Indian Visa
Emergency Visa for India (Urgent Indian Visa) can be applied on this https://www.india-e-visa.in for any immediate and urgent need. This can be death in the family, illness of self or of a close relative or presence required in the court.
Government of India has made is it simpler for most nationalities to apply for electronic Indian Visa online (eVisa India) by filling out an online Indian Visa Application Form for the purposes of Tourism, Business, Medical and Conference.
You should be aware that certain Emergency Visa for India (Urgent Indian Visa) require an in person visit at the Indian Embassy.
Urgent Visa Processing
Urgent Indian Visa processing fee needs to be paid for Tourist, Business, Medical, Conference and Medical Attendant Indian Visas. This facility allows you to get Indian Visa Online (eVisa India) in as short as 24 hours and a maximum of 72 hours. This is suitable if you are constrained by time or have booked a last minute trip to India and you need the Visa for India immediately.
What is Emergency and what is Urgent
Emergency is when an unforeseen event happens such as loss of life, sudden illness or an event that requires your immediate presence in India.
Urgency is when you are travelling for Tourism, Business or Medical reasons and cannot wait for long delays for issue of Indian Visa. Our team will work on holidays, after hours and weekends to ensure that those in need of Urgent Indian Visa are able to obtain the visa in shortest amount of time possible. This can be as quick as 18-24 hours or can take 48 hours. The exact time depends on the volume of such cases at hand at any given time in the year and availability of Urgent Indian Visa processing staff at hand to assist the inbound travellers to India.
We understand that it is important for you to acquire Indian Visa in case of Urgency in the shortest amount of duration possible. We make every effort to reduce this time frame. Government of India has created an Urgent Visa Processing facility
Urgent Indian Visa can be processed on a fast track team which works round the clock.
Consideration for Urgent Indian Visa processing:
- Urgent Indian Visa may require you to get in touch with your Indian Visa Help Desk staff.
- It requires internal approval by our management.
- You may be charged an additional fee to avail this service.
- You may be required to visit Indian embassy in case of death of close relative to apply for Emergency Visa.
- It is your responsibility to provide all correct details in the application form.
- The only days when Emergency India Visa does not process is Indian National Holidays.
- You must not apply for multiple applications at the same time else one of your applications may be rejected as redundant.
- If you are planning to get Emergency Visa in local Indian Embassy, then you have to be present there at local time before 2 pm in most offices. Indian Embassy will only deal with death of relative, family illness and such purposes for all other Tourist, Business, Conference and Medical emergency you can apply on https://www.india-e-visa.in.
- You will still be asked to provide your photograph of face and passport scan copy or photo from phone after the payment has been made.
- You will be sent Urgent Indian Visa after approval by Email, you can take a PDF soft copy or paper copy to the Airport directly if applying Indian Visa Online (eVisa India) for Urgent / Fast Track processing on this website https://www.india-e-visa.in.
- Emergency Indian Visa is valid on all the Indian Visa Authorised ports of entry.
Benefits of choosing and India Visa Online (eVisa India) for Urgent Indian Visa as that it is completely paperless processing, does not require you to visit Indian Embassy, valid for both air and sea route, payment can be made in more than 133 currencies and round the clock processing of applications. You do not need to get a stamp on your passport page or visit any Indian Government office.
Ensure that you have checked the eligibility for your India eVisa.
Please apply for a India Visa 4-7 days in advance of your flight.